Monday 11 August 2014

Everything5pounds.com REVIEW!

So it's Monday the 11th of august at 23:55
and i've decided to review something. but what could i review?? I know!  Everything5pounds.com!!

The dress i bought is size 12-14 (M/L)

the top is size 14


Though i am a size 12 i always get a size bigger simply for it's length and my bust always seems too big for a 12 and it pulls the fabric in creating what i like to call "Armpit boobs". enough about that. This review is going to track the order. I will be rating these items based on delivery time, price, quality and size (Because lets face it. not all shops are as true to size as they claim.

Ok so let's start with my first impression of the site. When i looked on the sight i was honestly expecting to see that it was all from £5 meaning £5 would be the minimum but i was pleasantly surprised. so i started browsing the online shop and i was amazed at just how lovely the items were but also how quickly some things went out of stock. for example, i had spotted a playsuit that i knew my auntie would love (this was around lunchtime when they had just added the newest items) four hours later when she came home from work i got out my phone to show her this playsuit but it had already sold out. in fairness it was lovely!

A few days later i decided to have another look and realised i could refine my search to my size. Immediately my thoughts were "Awesome now i won't have to look at stuff i cant get so it won't waste as much time" but i was quite disappointed by the selection they had in a size 14 and a little disheartened i knowing i could not fit into any of the items i had my eyes on. with this i decided to explore the site using the refine to see what other products were in my size. Eventually i reached the plus size section to find they had more than enough in size 14. Don't get me wrong, the plus size clothes are lovely but at size 14 i honestly don't think i count as a plus size girl. In fact my actually at a healthy weight and size for my height. Curiously i decided to look at all the other sizes in the plus size category to find it went down to size 8. Hmmmm. Now my guess is that it is in the plus size section because went the originally made it it was intended for the plus sized girls (I actually really  hate the word "Plus Sized" but i just can't figure out another way to say it) and they decided to make it in a smaller size too? by request maybe?? who knows?

Let's see what aspect should i go into next?... Hmmmm.. I know. My favourite part about this shop! SIZE 7 SHOES!!! for the last few years i have had to wear men's shoes because i find it very hard to find girls shoes in any size higher than a 6 (Trust me i've looked). I currently own two pairs of girls shoes. Some plane black dolly shoes (that fit perfectly!) and some plain black heels (which are miles too big even though they're a 7). so when i look at the size 7's on this sight i was just so happy to know that i could order some girls shoes at a cheap price! because if there's one thing i've noticed in my years of shopping experience. the larger the shoe size, the higher the price. and that is no word of a lie. I find this true in many shops such as Brantano, Shoe Zone, Asda, Matalan, New Look and those kinds of shops. but i'm not reviewing those ones, am i? So let's get back on topic. THESE SHOES ARE AMAZEBALLS!!! Depending on how this delivery goes i am considering buying quite a few pairs!




That's really all for now, i will post again when i see more i want to talk about on the subject or the clothes arrive. Goodbye for now!!! xxx



Wednesday 13th August 14:35

Just checked my Gmail to see that my item had been dispatched, honestly i thought they would've done this yesterday considering i bought it on Monday but i guess they have to send out thousands of clothes a day so it's pretty understandable. I would just like to point out now, i did not buy these clothes on the same day, i actually bought the top on Friday 8th August and i tracked the order today. It is currently 74 miles away as of 7 this morning so i am expecting it to take a few days longer than expected. I thought i read that i would receive it within 3 working days but i understand that is not always the case when ordering online but hopefully it will update tomorrow so i can see where it is from there. I have just tracked my other item (The dress) and seen it's in the exact same place so if i'm lucky i will get them on the same day. I am hoping i will at least have the dress by Friday because my boyfriend is taking me out for a meal and i don't like wearing the same dresses over and over again but it's no big deal if i don't get it by then.

Just knowing my clothes are 1 hour and 29 minutes away is exciting in itself , i've never actually done tracking my orders before so it's all very new to me. One thing i would love is an estimate of when it will arrive because when i am expecting something i wait for the post man everyday which is okay where i used to live because we would get out post at 9-10 am  but where i live now we don't get our post until 14:30 - 15:30 which really sucks because it means i have to stay in what feels like all day for a parcel that doesn't come and i know if i'm not in they'll leave it with my neighbors buuuuuuut.... They are not exactly savory people... I'm not saying they would steal anything, i'm saying i would rather not go to their house to talk to them. I'm sure they're nice people but, i'm anti social. Why do you think i buy all my clothes online???.

Well that's all i really had today fingers crossed it comes in the next two days. Until then this is what i'll be singing.

Until next time!!!xxxx




Thursday 14th August

IT FINALLY CAME!!!!! Today my top and dress were delivered  and the first thing i did was rip open the packaging and tried them on and i'm more than happy with them!! both were a perfect fit! the material is very high quality and well stitched! I think the only way i could fault this item was on the pink top at the end of it the stitching was very loose and i thought it was going to come out but luckily i had the same colour thread and just secured it myself though i was expecting the stitching to be a bit loose in places because the material was quite thin and i've made a top with that material before (I'm not really sure what it's called but i'm pretty sure it's chiffon) and it can be hard to keep the stitching in but it's not too much work to just fix it up every now and again. as for the dress i think it's perfect. though i had no idea it was a laced back. I usually hate laced backs but this one looks lovely and there is just no way in the world i can complain about anything i've received. I am going to post pictures but not until Saturday afternoon because i want to post them at the same time but i'm not going to take a picture of the dress until tomorrow tonight at the hotel.



I think i will review clothes more often, i have actually really enjoyed doing this blog.

My overall rating for Everything5pounds.com is a definite 10/10! Five Stars!! *****

I will certainly be buying from here again! And so should you!

That's all i have on Everything5pounds.com. Expect my new post soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment