Wednesday 15 October 2014

REVIEW: Adios 1

I was stood in the shower just moments ago and one thought crossed my mind as i looked down at my naked body "I wish i looked like i did 2 years ago" 2 years ago i was a tiny thing with a flat stomach, 34 B cup size, (Small but perky boobs) and looked good in anything i wore. as i look down at my body i remind myself how i cannot wear tight clothes without fear of people seeing my rolls, i'm a 36 D and still popping out a bit (At that stage where a D is too small and a DD is too big, DARNIT!) my boobs look saggy ( which is just not right for an 18 year old) and i have not been able to look in a full length mirror without thinking "EW, what the fuck?!" naked or clothed. the next thought to cross my mine was, "How can my boyfriend even find me attractive anymore?!" though he always says that he thinks i look beautiful i just no longer feel it.

So! i've decided to do something about it. I've joined a gym, I'm working on a fitness schedule and i've got a little tub of adios. This whole review is going to be about what it's like to take it. I am taking it to aid my weight loss, not to try cheat and hope the pills will droop the weight for me. And before anybody says anything i am losing weight for me and only me. I want to feel pretty in my own skin and i want to be able to throw all my baggy tops out the window and be able to wear dressed without being ashamed. I want to be confident when i take my clothes off!.


Now this is going to be quite a long review and i gull i'll update every week or so with if i've lost any weight and how Adios is making me feel.


For starters, let's have a look at the instructions. hmmm,
~Take 3-4 a day at meal times on a calorie-controlled diet. yup i can do that, seems simple enough.
~Do not use if you're under 16, that's cool i'm 18.
~Do not take if you're breast feeding or pregnant, Well I'd be worried if i was.
~Keep out of reach and sight of children. guess i'll just keep them in my bag.

Right, all those boxes are ticked, now lets see the ingredients per pill, shall we?
~Fucus dry extract (45 mg), sounds gross.
~Boldo dry extract (34 mg)
~Dandelion root (30 mg)
~Butternut (20 mg)
The active ingredients include lactose and sucrose. more information can be found on the leaflet provided when you buy it.

Well this is all seeming okay so far, i guess i'll start taking them tomorrow seeing as i've already ate dinner and will not be eating anything else tonight.

For the record, here's a few extras i'm doing as the bulk of my weightloss.

1. I've swapped my regular lunch of a marmite sandwich, packet of crisps, chocolate bar and a coke to an apple, banana and a drink of water.


2. No more energy drinks! this will be one of the hardest parts for me as i am big on my energy drinks, they keep me going through the day but i'll just have to survive without them!

3. I'm going to be walking home from college on selected days. It's a an hour walk opposed to my 30 minute bus ride. I say selected days because i live in England and i hate being out in the rain so if it's chucking it down i won't walk. the days i'll be walking will be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.due to my time table. i would walk to college but i don't want to be hot an sweaty in college, that and i'm not a morning person and i have college early in the mornings.

4. I've joined my college gym but admittedly i probably will not attend that because i get very self conscious especially with the possibility i could see any of them around the corner in college at any moment and that's just embarrassing.

5. No more junk food! This is another hard one because i spend my weekends with my boyfriend and we always order pizza and stay inside watching films so no doubt he will try and tempt me to eat a butt load of pizza (I prefer not telling him i'm dieting because he always gives my a long lecture about how i look lovely as i am and i don't need any improvement, which is nice but i really am determined)

6. Jogging in the evening. In all honesty it will probably start as walking and slowly turn into jogging because frankly i have not jogged since secondary school, 3 years ago and even then i tried to get out of it as often as i could.

Well, i think that's all for now, i'll update when i can/ when i see it necessary.

Until next time!



{Note: i have just taken a before picture for future reference. but there is no way i'm posting it at this stage. honestly i didn't think it was THAT bad until i looked at the pictures}

No comments:

Post a Comment