Wednesday 22 April 2015

A quick blog update

For the few people that read my reviews. I'm not dead. I have recently been lacking motivation when it comes to EVERYTHING but i'm starting to feel better and a bit more pumped to be productive so i'm back. so to answer a few questions people may have.

When will you review the last Friday the 13th film?

Chances are i wont. I had written it out and somehow lost it in the mess that is my computer. Maybe if it find it. I know some people will be like "why don't you just write another?". I will not because we've all had that thing where we put a lot of effort into something. we lose it. then never want to retry. You get me?

When will your review of AHS season 3 come out?

It wont because i have found series 3 really boring and i actually can't bring myself to watch anymore of that series. may go on to freak show soon though.

What's next?

I've been wanting to watch more anime lately so you can expect a few anime series reviews, other than that it'll probably be movies at random until i find the time to do the Nightmare on Elm Street series like i did the Friday the 13th (One review everyday)

That's all i really have to say. I will be more active here and i've been considering branching out and doing some other stuff here too. My friend recommended writing about politics but i don't know enough about them.

Bye for now and see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment