Monday 6 April 2015

REVIEW! American Horror Story Season 2 (Asylum)

All i can say is Meh.

SPOILER ALERT!!


I don't really want to go into detail about this series Story line but basically this series had nothing to do with the last and is set in an asylum. It is all about the pursuit for a mad killer called "Bloody Face" and the conspiracy behind the asylum. It also has to do with aliens? This is not a very ghostly series like the last, in fact the closest it gets is one of the nuns is possessed. but other than that it's reality with aliens.

I found this series to be a bitter disappointment in comparison to the first but this is probably because i tend to dislike anything that claims to be horror with aliens in it. I will will go on to watch series three as i am told it gets better but this one left me quite confused. Don't get me wrong, i didn't think it was awful in comparison to series one, yeah but on it's own it wasn't terrible, i still found myself invested in the story line even if aliens are not my thing. I liked most characters too and how they are portrayed and to an extent i will recommend this to some people as i know some who would enjoy it.

It's the shortest review i've ever done but let's end it here.

***
3/5 stars. Not as good as the first but still okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment