Tuesday 28 October 2014

REVIEW: ADIOS Final

WARNING!:

DO NOT READ ON IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY BAD LANGUAGE OR DISGUSTING TALK ABOUT BODILY FUNCTIONS!

Right now, i have been using adios since the 15th October, it is now the 28th and i have stopped using it. Why? you may ask, well, i'll tell you why. I do not react well to Adios. Ever-since I've been taking it I've had awful stomach pains, gas, I've been bloated and not the mention the explosive shits! i can see why Adios will help with weight loss because anything you eat doesn't stay in your body for more then 20 minutes! My stomach pains have been unbearable, i keep just crouching over in pain from my stomach to my chest and the pain just strikes randomly. This does not help when I've been jogging every morning because the pain strikes and i no longer feel able to jog more. As for if it actually helps with weight loss i think it does because things don't have time to turn to fat in your body but i think i'm going to lose more weight without them because it means i will be able to jog longer in the mornings without stomach cramps and i found myself hungry after meals when i was on adios (Because everything i just ate came out my asshole) where as i think i'll stay full for longer.

My overall star rating on adios is a 2/5.

This product was complete bullshit and has caused me nothing but hassle, i would not recommend it to anybody!

Will i try a different type of diet pill? well that depends on how my futurer weight improves or not, we'll see.

( If you're wondering the diet i've been keeping whilst on Adios in case what i was eating and doing while on it. basically i was having a small bowl of ready break in the morning, a banana for lunch, and a small portion of whatever my mum had cooked for dinner. I also jogged every morning for an hour despite pains and tried to do it in the evening too. i was walking home from college most days too. so i would say i've been pretty healthy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment